- Status: For Rent
- Plot Size: 29299 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 5328 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Infinity edge pool, Communal swimming pool
Cherub House is a magnificent villa within the prestigious Royal Westmoreland Estate. Sitting on an elevated location, the property offers outstanding views across the fairway towards the West Coast and beautiful Caribbean Sea. Amidst tropical gardens rich with colour, the villa provides excellent privacy allowing residents to relax around the large swimming pool and pool terrace in complete tranquillity.
Cherub House is a magnificent villa located within the prestigious Royal Westmoreland Estate. Sitting on an elevated location, the property offers outstanding views across the fairway towards the West Coast and Caribbean Sea. Set amidst tropical gardens rich with colour, outdoor living is a key feature of Cherub House; the villa provides excellent privacy allowing residents to relax around the large swimming pool and terrace in complete tranquillity.
This compelling six-bedroom residence is large, spacious and impeccably presented with ground floor quarters offering stylish lounge and dining areas. The extensive bespoke kitchen is an imported design with fully integrated appliances. The first floor accommodates the principal master suite, both spacious and luxuriously appointed; it opens to a veranda with magnificent, stunning views. There are two other guest bedrooms in the main house, and the adjacent guest cottage offers two double en-suite bedrooms, kitchen and lounge area. The cottage does have its own private entrance and access to the outdoor terraces and pool, making it ideal for older children or guests.
Royal Westmoreland is a 500-acre estate overlooking the Caribbean Sea and has become one of the island's most exclusive addresses. The estate is a development of luxurious villas located around a magnificent championship golf course. Guests can enjoy the privacy and seclusion of their own home with a 5-star concierge service, beach club, spa and tennis courts close at hand. Royal Westmoreland is just a five-minute drive from the West Coast but is in a tranquil world of its own away from the hustle and bustle of the beachfront.
- Sun Deck
- Lush Gardens
- Bespoke Kitchen
- Elevated position
- Breathtaking Views
- Eight guests maximum
- Outdoor Dining Terrace
- Entertaining outdoor spaces
- Large Private Swimming Pool
- Stylish lounge & dining areas
- Fairway, West Coast & sea views
- Self-contained 2 bed guest cottage
- Located on the exclusive Royal Westmoreland Golf Estate
Amenities:Air conditioning, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Club House, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Covered terrace, Established gardens, Family location, Garden view, Golf course, Guest cottage, Gym, Restaurant on site, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Terrace
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Double||Twin||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Bedroom 1||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Balcony||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Balcony||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3: access to pool area||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 4: access to pool area||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Cottage: Bedroom 5: access to pool area||-||-||1||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Cottage: Bedroom 6: access to pool area||-||-||1||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
- Golf Course (on-site): take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: immerse yourself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (on-site): located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: overlooks the 9th fairway and is the focal point for socializing. It includes a restaurant and bar, plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: nestled within torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on-site): looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas can be arranged.
- Tennis Courts: the superb sand based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: a traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: a convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: the Halfway House is located near the 9th green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.