- Status: For Rent
- Plot Size: 5793 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 1980 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Plunge Pool
Located on the water's edge in the peaceful village of Shermans on the sought after West Coast of Barbados, this delightful cottage was beautifully renovated in 2009/2010 and offers comfortable Caribbean living all on one level.
Little Good Harbour House is a delightful cottage located on the water's edge in the peaceful village of Shermans on the sought after West Coast of Barbados. The property was beautifully renovated and offers comfortable Caribbean living all on one level.
Combining 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, an open plan dining and living area and a lovely covered wooden deck overlooking the sea, Little Good Harbour House is stylishly finished and furnished to a high standard. A well-manicured garden surrounds the deck and there is an intimate plunge pool set within the paved sun terrace. All 3 bedrooms are air-conditioned and offer unobstructed sea views. The master bedroom opens on to the garden while one of the guest bedrooms opens to the pool terrace. For added security the property is completely enclosed and includes a gated entry.
Little Good Harbour Hotel and the renowned Fish Pot Restaurant are just a stone's throw away, while shopping, dining and other amenities are easily accessible in nearby Speightstown.
- Fantastic sea views
- Recently renovated
- Close to fine dining
- High quality finishes
- Close to Speightstown
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ideal beachfront position
- Plunge pool and spacious deck
- Close to Little Good Harbour Hotel
Amenities:Air conditioning, All bedrooms en suite, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Family location, Plunge Pool, Private beach access, Private location, Restaurant close by, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Sun terrace, Walking distance to shops
- Fisherman's pub: This is one of the best places on island to experience true ‘Bajan’ food, ranging from fish cakes, baked pork to pepperpot beef stew set within an authentic ‘rum shop’ design.
- Arlington House: Housed in a restored eighteenth century building, Arlington House is an interactive three-story museum that is both educational and engaging. Children in particular will love the interactive and audio visual features of the museum and the whole family will enjoy learning about Barbados' heritage.
- Port St Charles Yacht Club: Full service bar and restaurant, with a panoramic view of Port St. Charles beach along the West Coast; has been deservingly coined the phrase ‘Simply Paradise’.
- Archer's Hall Design Centre: Offering unique West Indian pieces within a 17th century showroom.
- Orange Street Corner Grocer: Great European style bistro making fantastic homemade pizzas.
- Speightstown Mall: This mall has a variety of stores ranging from a convenience store, clothing stores, Bank, art gallery, and fruit and vegetable vendors.
- East Moon Restaurant: The only Chinese restaurant on the north of the island within a chattel house at reasonable prices.
- Fish Pot Restaurant: Dining at the Fish Pot restaurant located within Little Good Harbour is a fantastic way to experience the northern side of the country. Set in the small eighteenth-century fort at the water's edge, the restaurant is airy and informal, the restaurant offers a truly gourmet dining experience in delightful surroundings.
- Banking Institutions: There are three banks available in Speightstown, these are Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank and First Caribbean International Bank.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: Providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home.
- Wave Rider: This casual restaurant serves lunch, dinner and drinks with a breathtaking view of the sea.
- Six Men’s Fish Market: A popular fish market provides a fresh variety of fish from dolphin, marlin, tuna and, of course, flying fish. The market becomes alive on Friday night where the adjacent rum shop plays music and serves drink.
- Gallery of Caribbean Art: This prestigious facility hosts numerous exhibitions throughout the year, highlighting the work of the region's finest artists, sculptors and photographers.