- Status: For Rent
- Plot Size: 4445 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 1859 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Jacuzzi - outdoor
Milord is a 3-bedroom colonial-style beachfront villa offering panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea. featuring a well-equipped kitchen and spacious living area. Large, louvered doors open onto a terrace with outdoor dining, BBQ area, loungers, spa Jacuzzi and outdoor shower. Well-maintained grounds offer direct access to a pristine sandy beach where safe swimming, sunbathing and seaside strolls await.
Milord is a three bedroom, three bathroom colonial-style beachfront villa located on the West Coast of the island, offering panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea.
The ground floor plan features a well-equipped kitchen and spacious living area with entertainment center offering cable television, a DVD player and wireless Internet access. The dining room, with coral rendered finishes, custom-built mahogany table, high ceiling and unique combination of glass block windows, louvers and skylights, has a bright and cheerful ambiance any time of day.
The ground floor bedroom has a spacious en suite bathroom and spectacular sea views; both it and the living room feature large, louvered doors that open onto a terraced patio with outdoor dining, relaxing and sunbathing areas as well as a BBQ, spa Jacuzzi and shower.
The remaining two en suite bedrooms are located on the first floor and open onto a covered verandah with exceptional sea and beach views. Each bedroom has air-conditioning as well as ceiling fans, and features a flat screen television, DVD player and Stereo CD unit. The bathrooms have granite counters, Italian tile and marble finishes.
The mature and well-maintained grounds include a multitude of palms and tropical flowering plants, with direct access to the pristine sandy beach where safe swimming, sunbathing and seaside strolls await.
Closest beach: Prospect beach
Bedrooms 1 & 2 have safes
Television in 1 of the bedrooms
- Children are welcomed
- Safe & security System
- Dishwasher & hair dryer
- Washer & dryer included
- Outdoor Jacuzzi on terrace
- Lovely beachfront property
- Golf course & tennis courts
- Exciting water sports nearby
- High speed wireless internet
Amenities:220 volts, ADSL, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, BBQ, Beach Access, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, DVD / Video, Established gardens, Flat screen TV, Hair dryer, Jacuzzi - outdoor, Night watchman, Private location, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Security Alarm, Security guard, Security Safe, Solar Power Hot Water, Staffed, Stereo, Sun loungers, Sun umbrellas, Telephone, Terrace, TV, TVs in bedrooms, Wireless broadband connection
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Double||Twin||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom - first floor||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2 - first floor||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3- ground floor||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Villa Manager||Visits property regularly and available on demand|
|Housekeeper||6 days per week. 8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Cook||6 days per week. Prepares up to 3 meals a day|
|Security / security guard||7 days per week. 6:00 pm - 6:00 am|
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Cin Cin Restaurant: refreshing and contemporary; featuring a cool lounge bar and alfresco dining, amazing views of the West Coast and quintessential Mediterranean style food with a Caribbean twist.
- Il Tempio Restaurant: said to have ‘the best Italian food in Barbados’ by the late Lucian Pavarotti, this authentic Italian Restaurant is situated beachfront where you can view the tranquil sea.
- Waves Hotel and Restaurant: Waves Hotel is one of the most idyllic destinations on the island. The restaurant serves a variety from Asian-fusion, to classically Mediterranean and traditional Caribbean specialties. The Waves Hotel Spa offers excellent and rejuvenating spa treatments by amazing staff.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: internationally trained chef provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.
|Perfection The experience from a till z was just perfect. A special place, with special people taking care of everything that is necessary for us to relax. A special thanks to the lovely people that were working at the house. They were friendly, attentive and respectful. Favorite activity: a private boat trip|
|The villa met our needs. I needed a place for a staff retreat where my team members felt they all had equal facilities (bedroom and ensuite) and that we had ample space. Milord met this need.|
|Where do I begin! We had an amazing week! Everyone that we came into contact with was so friendly and helpful! From the property manager, Sandy to the housekeeper, Jackie! We could not have asked for a better vacation! We looked forward to our housekeeper coming everyday! She was so nice and gave us suggestions of things we should take the time to see. She was just a pleasure to talk to and interact with. The villa was beautiful! There was a reef right behind the villa that we snorkeled everyday. I wish there would have been a few less rocks to walk on to get out into the open water, but it was all worth it to see the many different species of marine life. We did find a great place just down the beach where we could walk right into the water without shoes. I can't think of anything that could have made our experience any more perfect. We will definitely go this route again for our next vacation! I have recommended your company and the villa and the island to all my friends and family. Thank you again for all your help in planning our perfect vacation!|