- Status: For Sale
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool , Communal swimming pool
A well maintained 3 bed townhouse located within the exclusive gated Mullins Bay community. The townhouse has been beautifully decorated and has access to a private pool as well as a communal pool. Other advantages include being situated across the road from Mullins beach with restaurant and bar as well as its close proximity to amenities on the West Coast.
Located within the exclusive gated Mullins Bay community, this elegant 3 bedroom, 2 bath townhouse offers luxury accommodation and high quality finishes throughout. Owners will have privacy of your own home but set within the security of a managed community with endless facilities and beach access on the idyllic Mullins Beach where sun chairs and water sports are available.
The townhouse has been well maintained and is sold furnished with beautiful eclectic pieces accompanied by vibrant touches throughout.
The owners at Mullins Bay will enjoy a wide range of facilities including the Indulgence Spa and Beauty facility, fitness center, swimming pool as well as the beach Club that offers an extensive range of watersports
- Close to beach
- Covered terrace
- Well maintained
- Gated community
- Communal facilities
- Vibrant & exciting decor
- Access to beach club, spa and more
Amenities:Ceiling fans, Close to beach, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Covered terrace, Family location, Fully gated, Furnished, Security guard, Walking distance to beach
- The Shell Gallery: the largest sea shell shop in the Caribbean with rare and exotic sea shells perfect for decorating or as a gift.
- Gibbs Beach: serene with very few people and little activity, also providing shade and safe swimming.
- Mullins Beach: popular beach with access to beach chairs and umbrellas.
- Mullins Restaurant and Bar: eclectic mix of Caribbean, seafood and internationally inspired cuisine on an open deck situated on a sandy beach looking onto the azure waters of Barbados.
- Fisherman's pub: This is one of the best places on island to experience true ‘Bajan’ food, ranging from fish cakes, baked pork to pepperpot beef stew set within an authentic ‘rum shop’ design.
- Arlington House: Housed in a restored eighteenth century building, Arlington House is an interactive three-story museum that is both educational and engaging. Children in particular will love the interactive and audio visual features of the museum and the whole family will enjoy learning about Barbados' heritage.
- Port St Charles Yacht Club: Full service bar and restaurant, with a panoramic view of Port St. Charles beach along the West Coast; has been deservingly coined the phrase ‘Simply Paradise’.
- Archer's Hall Design Centre: Offering unique West Indian pieces within a 17th century showroom.
- Orange Street Corner Grocer: Great European style bistro making fantastic homemade pizzas.
- Speightstown Mall: This mall has a variety of stores ranging from a convenience store, clothing stores, Bank, art gallery, and fruit and vegetable vendors.
- East Moon Restaurant: The only Chinese restaurant on the north of the island within a chattel house at reasonable prices.
- Fish Pot Restaurant: Dining at the Fish Pot restaurant located within Little Good Harbour is a fantastic way to experience the northern side of the country. Set in the small eighteenth-century fort at the water's edge, the restaurant is airy and informal, the restaurant offers a truly gourmet dining experience in delightful surroundings.
- Banking Institutions: There are three banks available in Speightstown, these are Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank and First Caribbean International Bank.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: Providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home.
- Wave Rider: This casual restaurant serves lunch, dinner and drinks with a breathtaking view of the sea.
- Six Men’s Fish Market: A popular fish market provides a fresh variety of fish from dolphin, marlin, tuna and, of course, flying fish. The market becomes alive on Friday night where the adjacent rum shop plays music and serves drink.
- Gallery of Caribbean Art: This prestigious facility hosts numerous exhibitions throughout the year, highlighting the work of the region's finest artists, sculptors and photographers.