- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 74174 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 10000 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Infinity edge pool, Jacuzzi - outdoor, Plunge Pool
Ginger Lily is a stunning coral stone villa offering glorious country and sea views from its enviable location within Turtleback Ridge. Set within approximately two acres of manicured tropical gardens, this exceptional villa and guest cottage offers a spacious mix of outdoor and indoor living space ideal for entertaining, whether it be large parties, an intimate family gathering or quiet evening at home.
Ginger Lily is a stunning coral stone villa offering glorious country and sea views from its enviable location within Turtleback Ridge, a secluded cul-de-sac of luxury private homes overlooking the West Coast of the Island.
The exclusive neighbourhood offers unparalleled privacy and sense of serenity, yet is located just 10 minutes from Holetown, putting Ginger Lily within easy reach of beautiful white sand beaches, five-star restaurants, luxury shopping and vibrant nightlife.
Set within approximately two acres of manicured tropical gardens, this exceptional villa and guest cottage offers a spacious mix of outdoor and indoor living space ideal for entertaining, whether it be large parties, an intimate family gathering or quiet evening at home. The inviting entrance of the villa leads into an impressive foyer with sweeping staircase; just beyond is the atrium style salon, with double-height ceiling, iron chandelier and full bar. Opening onto an expansive covered terrace, it offers commanding views of the infinity edge pool and azure Caribbean Sea. The pool features a Jacuzzi and poolside gazebo, one of three unique dining areas. There is also a formal dining room and an upper terrace, ideal for al fresco dinners.
There are five air-conditioned bedrooms with en suite bathrooms; two are on the ground floor and three, including the master suite, are located on the first floor. Two additional en suite bathrooms are located in the lovely, self-contained guest cottage, featuring its own private gated entrance and plunge pool. Like the main house, it enjoys beautiful scenic views of the Caribbean Sea.
Ginger Lily has been beautifully decorated by Archer's Hall Design Centre; it features a soft colour palette enhanced by richly upholstered furnishings, fine draperies and elegant finishes throughout. A small onsite gym and private media room with the latest in entertainment, including a Plasma TV and surround sound system, round out the villa's amenities.
- 74,174 double lot
- Panoramic sea views
- Breath taking coral stone villa
- Prestigious and exclusive location
- Spacious self contained 2 bedroom cottage
Amenities:All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Bar, BBQ, Breezy location, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Cinema, Covered parking, Electric gates, Established gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully staffed, Furnished, Garden view, Guest cottage, Gym, High ceilings, Media Room, Patio, Private location, Private terrace / deck, Restaurants close by, Sea Views
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands such as Armani, Louis Vuitton, and Ralph Lauren. An open courtyard with a stunning waterfall feature, lies in the middle of the centre. A number of dining options awaits all visitors, from Thai, Greek and Italian. There are also 2 grand cinemas to catch a movie while munching on delicious treats.
- Tides Restaurant: culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- First and Second Street: this venue offers a great mix of food, lounging, and party spots. You can visit Piano Bar to sip drinks while listening to lovely singing and piano playing, or if you want something more upbeat visit Elbow Room on Fridays to have a great time. First and Second street have over 6 locations to dine and over 5 spots to lounge/party.
- Chattel Houses: bright and quaint, traditional Chattel Houses provide clothing, jewelry, fine art and small eateries to grab a relaxing meal while shopping and walking around.
- Massy Supermarket: this supermarket offers just more than basic necessities when compared to other supermarkets in Barbados. Distinctive features include flowers, specialty foods and a pharmacy.
- Beach House: this complex includes shopping, The Beach House Restaurant and The Drift Bar.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas, be sure to try this out!
- Posh Nosh: this innovative concept prepares fresh and frozen meals equivalent to a restaurant but for consumers to take home and enjoy.
- Coffee shops: with 4 cafés available in this area, guests can choose from Café Moya, Coffee Bean, Italian House and Pastry Box, where yummy café lattes and little eateries are served.
- Banks: there are 4 banks available, these include The Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank, First Caribbean International Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Sunset Crest Property Owners Beach Access: persons who are staying in select Sunset Crest properties have access to the swimming pool and sun bathing deck at The Beach House Restaurant. Members also benefit from direct beach access from the pool deck unto a white sandy beach.
- Saturday's farmers market: open every from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Set in the grounds of the historic Holders House, located at Holders Hill, St James and overlooking the beautiful Holders Polo Field, our market is alive with the hum of music and the chatter and banter of locals and visitors alike mingling around the individual stalls filled with arts and crafts or food products such as jams, jellies and chutneys. .
- Discovery Bay Hotel: Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West Coast of the island. Days at this hotel are centred around the beach, the pool and the Sugarbird Bar and Grill.