- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 82000 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 4500 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Partly Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool , Jacuzzi - outdoor
High Constantia House and Cottage have a wonderful ridge front location above Speightstown, St Peter. Consisting of a 3-bedroom, 2 1/2-bathroom main house and a separate 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom cottage (both designed by Ian Morrison) a swimming pool, jacuzzi and expansive gardens complete this special residence.
High Constantia House and Cottage have a wonderful ridge front location above Speightstown, St Peter. Consisting of a 3-bedroom, 2 1/2-bathroom main house and a separate 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom cottage (both designed by Ian Morrison) a swimming pool, jacuzzi and expansive gardens complete this special residence. The main house has a spacious and elegant great room with tray ceiling and opens to a covered veranda and the garden. The main house entrance is via an open courtyard. The property is completely enclosed.
- Ridge front location
- Completely enclosed
- Separate bed and bath cottage
- Speightstown (West Coast) nearby
Amenities:Air conditioning, Ceiling fans, Courtyard, Established gardens, Generator, Sea Views, Security Safe, Wireless broadband connection
- Fisherman's pub: This is one of the best places on island to experience true ‘Bajan’ food, ranging from fish cakes, baked pork to pepperpot beef stew set within an authentic ‘rum shop’ design.
- Arlington House: Housed in a restored eighteenth century building, Arlington House is an interactive three-story museum that is both educational and engaging. Children in particular will love the interactive and audio visual features of the museum and the whole family will enjoy learning about Barbados' heritage.
- Port St Charles Yacht Club: Full service bar and restaurant, with a panoramic view of Port St. Charles beach along the West Coast; has been deservingly coined the phrase ‘Simply Paradise’.
- Archer's Hall Design Centre: Offering unique West Indian pieces within a 17th century showroom.
- Orange Street Corner Grocer: Great European style bistro making fantastic homemade pizzas.
- Speightstown Mall: This mall has a variety of stores ranging from a convenience store, clothing stores, Bank, art gallery, and fruit and vegetable vendors.
- East Moon Restaurant: The only Chinese restaurant on the north of the island within a chattel house at reasonable prices.
- Fish Pot Restaurant: Dining at the Fish Pot restaurant located within Little Good Harbour is a fantastic way to experience the northern side of the country. Set in the small eighteenth-century fort at the water's edge, the restaurant is airy and informal, the restaurant offers a truly gourmet dining experience in delightful surroundings.
- Banking Institutions: There are three banks available in Speightstown, these are Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank and First Caribbean International Bank.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: Providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home.
- Wave Rider: This casual restaurant serves lunch, dinner and drinks with a breathtaking view of the sea.
- Six Men’s Fish Market: A popular fish market provides a fresh variety of fish from dolphin, marlin, tuna and, of course, flying fish. The market becomes alive on Friday night where the adjacent rum shop plays music and serves drink.
- Gallery of Caribbean Art: This prestigious facility hosts numerous exhibitions throughout the year, highlighting the work of the region's finest artists, sculptors and photographers.